This is a great working unit that we are sell for one of our customers.
Quiet and powerful, the STIHL® HSE 60 Electric Hedge Trimmer delivers professional-grade cutting to noise-sensitive areas. It’s also nimble enough for precision cutting. It features a 20″ blade that’s easy to maneuver, thanks to its large front handle and transparent front hand guard. The extension cord clip on the side allows for easy cable management while you’re trimming. Hang the HSE 60 from its rear handle for quick and convenient storage.
- Weight: 9.0 lbs.
- Blade Length: 20″
- Strokes/Minute: 3,200
- Voltage: 120 volt (60 Hz)
- Motor Output: 500W (4.5 Amps)
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology – Caring for Nature: The STIHL® Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL® Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Built-In Cord Retainer: Helps prevent the electrical power extension cord from becoming accidentally disconnected.
- Laser-Cut Diamond-Ground Blades: Each blade is laser cut and ground using diamond discs. The hardened cutting edges are highly resilient and remain sharp for a longer period of time. Double-sided reciprocating blades with integrated cutter guard.
- Air filter cover is easy to remove without tools for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Front hand guard is designed to reduce the risk of injury.
- Anti-Vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue.
- Throttle trigger lockstop switch for ease of operations.
- Large front handle for multi-position cutting.
- Built-in hanger in rear handle for easy storage.
- Utilizes lightweight and well-balanced design.
- Provides large front handle for multi-position cutting.
- Two style cutting heads: 0° fixed or 135° adjustable.